True in terms of web interfaces, I'll have to look into this.

Beware the Grue!
Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What games are people playing now?

Honestly.  I think not fancying an x box cause it's microsoft is a poor
reason.  Believe it or not, the fact that it's microsoft really helps it a
lot.  If it was any other company, I question the accessibility of the web
interface.
Microsoft has had this awesome concept for live anywhere, and they want to
make it accessible on as many devices as possible. Btw. Accessible in this
sense doesn't mean useable by the visually impaired. Just to clear that up
now.