Hi Reinhard,
As for the sound when picking up arrows we will probably update that sound as soon as we find one that sounds good enough to add to the game. The ammo sound is there more or less as a place holder. As far as footsteps goes we have it mixing four different footsteps for each surface, but I think something is wrong with the code that randomly selects the step sound. In any case we will be finalizing the sound effects between now and the release.
Smile.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhard Stebner" <reinhard.steb...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

Are you going to change the sounds for when the arrows are picked up? I am
ask because it sounds like it is the same sound you have for bullets (good
going, sounds very good) I really like the sound effects. I just wish you
could update the foot falls.  They sound repetitive and not at all real.
You should take a listen to l-works and listen to their sound effects for
foot falls.