From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 10:14 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] smugglers trading screen

Hi Liam.

Trading at the moment is the most lengthy process in the game unfortunately,
it's possible, but to trade accurately takes time.

When you click on trade, you get the trade screen showing the goods and
prices on whichever planet your currently on.

X1 x10 etc refer to the units of the good to be bought or sold, and the buy,
sell, buy all or sell all will do the selected actions.

The only problem is, that screen only shows the goods for the selected
planet. In order to see the prices for the goods on the various planets, you
need to close the screen, click once on another planet in the travel screen
(to highlight that planet, but not a double click otherwise you'll travel
there), then open the trade screen again.

this unfortunately makes planning trades a very slow process.

Visually, once you click on a commodity, the prices for that commodity are
displayed next to the names of all the planets on the travel screen, but
sinse a screen reader is focused on the trade screen you can't see them.

I've suggested to Niels that he create a minimize button for the trade
screen so as to close the screen, but keep the selected goods prices on each
planet, but this idea's stil in the works.

I must admit though, I've always personally been much more interested in the
bounty hunting and mercinary practices of the game, ---- so haven't really
looked that deeply into trading.

Hth.

Beware the Grue!