To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] smugglers trading screen

The other thing I have a rought time with is buying a new ship. I'm
federation, an dI'm going to assume that the next ship, which is a corvet is upwards of about 200 k credits. Seems like I'll be shooting up ships for
a long while before I can upgrade.  I like the game, but the combat is
extremely tedious, and I have a horibly short attention span.