Hi,,
Thanks. Like Tomb Raider I plan to make additional games in the series later on. This one is a side-scroller as that is what people voted on. However, the rest of the games in the series will get more advanced and will be moving to a 3D FPS format.

----- Original Message ----- From: "important" <elohee...@verizon.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 4:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The Tomb

Very nice, being someone who played Tomb Raider many years ago I can really appreciate this one; that was indeed my favorite game, this one is well put together, I especially like the selection of fire power and mystical weapons; As a blind gamer, and like many other blind game players, I'm sure many of us will be in a total zone while adventuring around in this tomb.. Eloheem