To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fallthrough

Hi Dark,
Could you maybe elaborate a little bit on what exactly your problem is? (The command syntax of Fallthru is generally close to Textadventurese, with a few noteable exceptions such as the handling of containers and a few odd preference issues, such as take instead of get, which can fortunately be abbreviated to tk.) I have some experience in fiddling with the game and can help if necesary. I'm just not sure what exactly you're doing and what you're expecting to happen, let alone what's actually happening.
Cheers,
Zack.