To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fallthrough

Hi Dark,
This doesn't sound familiar at all, I'm afraid. I use Window-Eyes myself, and never had any problems of the sort you describe. Perhaps its a consequence of Hal'sVirtual Focus getting things confused somehow? (That ' in or'gn might be an issue, I have no idea.) Also, reading the notice with "read notice" is exactly what you want to type. Keep in mind that when the game displays error messages, as well as certain other text, it waits for you to press C to continue and refuses to acknowledge your typing anything else until you do so. I'm sorry I'm not more helpful here. The only real advice I can give you is to make sure that you've typed and the game has recorded exactly what you wanted to type. (It might help to reread the second line of the screen, where user commands are echoed.) I do hope you can figure Fallthru out. It's one of those very neat games, in my opinion, and worth the trouble.
Best and do let us know what you find out.
Yours,
Zack.