To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 12:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] buying itemes in fallthrough?

Hi.

I'm sorry about yet another message on this, but I'm running into another issue I'm afraid.

I can't buy any items.

whenever I type in "buy knife" "buy pack" or whatever (as the commands list suggests), I get the message "lay down enough money first"

However when I try to give the shopkeeper money it just says "out of context?"

Any suggestions?

Beware the Grue!