To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] buying itemes in fallthrough?

Hi Dark,
In this case, the problem is one of syntax. When the game says "lay down enough money before you buy" it means literally that. You want to type something like "drop 7 ralls", or whatever, before buying anything. You don't need to worry about making change: the game does that for you automatically, though you do have to type "take 35 ems" or however much you're left with after you're done buying things. As a note, the give command is only useful for the most part in yielding to warriors and giving items or food or whatever to peasants.
Hope this helps.
Best,
Zack.