Where can I download fallthrough from?

Lindsay Cowell

- original message -
Subject:        Re: [Audyssey] buying itemes in fallthrough?
From:   "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Date:           02/01/2009 4:13 am

Hi zac.

At the moment I'm just trying to get a sufficient amount of money to
actually buy better weapons so that I stand a chance against warriors and
can go to more interesting places. At the moment every time I've tried
fighting someone I've got my rear end soundly handed to me, ---- even on the
one occasion i met a guy who like me was just carrying a knife.

I'm trying to get money by selling wood, but it's not the most interesting
process in the world especially given the slightly clunky item handling
commands, and the rather heavy game emphasis on inventory management and
carrying capacity.

while eating and drinking in a game is fair enough, ---- and the time
element is potentially interesting, constantly having to stuff things into
sacks or my backpack and take them out is proving not to be too much fun.

of course, I've probably just been spoiled by all the fun litle dodges that
systems like inform use to handle these sorts of things. Even Eamon delux
got some pretty heavy overhawling by it's creator to make command entering
quicker, ---- eg, auto complete, enter to repeat commands etc.

But I'll persist with fallthrough sinse the sense of wandering a huge map is
rather nice and I'm certain that