To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: games

I'm not entirely certain which games of Code Factory we're talking
about. Are we talking about the oldies like KM2000 and that or are we
talking about there free games for phones?
If we're talking about the older ones, the company has moved in
another direction, so it would likely be easy to get permission to
play and distribute said games. They never really made any money off
of them anyway.
If we're talking about games for phones, they are all free.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard