Hi Shaun,
I assume they had their own reasons for not giving you an answer. As it happens this kind of no responce responce is quite common in the business world. Try talking to Sony Entertainment about Play Station accessibility. They won't tell you no, but they also won't give you a yes answer either. All they will do is stone wall you with a thanks for your suggestions, but we can't use suggestions from third-parties for this or that reason. Nor will they release any trade secrets about the new systems do to NDA conserns. So even though it is a real concern for anyone playing a Play Station you can't really go anywhere via normal channels. About the only way you could get their attention is slap a class action law suit on them for some accessibility infraction, and then they will come into court and say we heard nothing about this. Which is likely true since the guy manning the customer service e-mail, the peon, was given orders not to pass information like this to the guys upstairs who make the real decisions in the first place.

shaun everiss wrote:
I wish they previded us status of the games then, what are supposed to happen.
They said they don't sell them anymore, but no other real status info.
I mean honestly we don't know much about these games.
what are there status, active or dead?
Can they be distrobuted, or are they not abandonware and going to be worked on
more?