To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: games

I wish they previded us status of the games then, what are supposed to happen.
They said they don't sell them anymore, but no other real status info.
I mean honestly we don't know much about these games.
what are there status, active or dead?
Can they be distrobuted, or are they not abandonware and going to be worked on more?