Hi Phil and all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried putting one of the beeping balls in say the
right gutter at a bowling alley as a targeting sound rather than using the rail?

I would just still like to use the standard four step approach when bowling and
holding onto the rail throws me off.  Thought that a targeting sound might work.

BFN

    Jim

Ah say, son, you're about as sharp as a bowlin' ball.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA