Hi Charles,

That sounds like a pretty good average you have.

I still have a championship trophy etc from back when I was on a league.  But
that was so long ago that it was back when I was still sighted.  I always aimed
for the second arrow in from the right gutter for my first ball.  I just
thought that a beeping something in the right gutter at the foul line might
give me an aiming target.

BFN

    Jim

TARFU -- Things are Really Fouled Up