I've actually found quite a few games on the Wii to be accessible. They weren't toally accessible but they were still playable. I'd get a Wii sooner than I'd get an XBox. I've still got the original Nintendo my grandparents got me nearly twenty years ago and it still works if that tells you anything. Also, there are a lot of titles for the Wii that interest me and none at all for the Xbox or the PS3. I also see myself being able to afford a Wii faster than either of the other two. Granted this is just my opinion but it's how I feel. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?

Eliminate the wii, is my opinion. There doesn't seem to be too many accessible games on it, and the xbox360 and ps3 have a lot of them. If you want to manage online stuff for xbox then you can do it on the web.. but the psn doesn't have that option. So it really comes down to a matter of personal preference. ----- Original Message ----- From: "matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>