I imagine it could be. Much of it's a question of timing. Mine just didn't happen to be all that good. I imagine if you practiced with the same partner over time you could develop your own form and pattern. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dennis" <dennisl1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?

is baseball accessable ?
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 1:19 PM

most of the wii sports stuff is, I heard a recording.
golf boling and bassball are ok, tenis seems quite good as you actually hear both sides.
At 06:08 a.m. 9/01/2009, you wrote:
Well my mom got herself and my dad a Wii for Christmas this last year. And I've been able to whip my sighted family members at Wii Sports Bowling fairly easily if that tells you anything. And I also play Wii Fit regularly. I don't know what other games are accessible but I'm sure there are others.