Hi all,

I'm thinking of starting up on Discworld again. My only problem is, I can't find my way around. I can eventually find my way around the newbie area no problem and do it's tasks. But when it comes to Ankh- Morpork and attempting to find.. anything? Guilds, shops, locations for quests, etc I just get totally lost. From the drum for example, I have no starting point to get to the mages guild. Once I get in there and join, then I'm not sure where to buy spell components from since most spells require them.

Perhaps I might join tomorrow and try warrior, as I guess it doesn't require as much, though the magic system in the game, heck, everything in the game, is awesome.

I just want to play without wandering around aimlessly really. I wish I had a map of the city in front of me, an accessible one that is, so I could get around without others constantly taking me places. Sure, they'll take me to the guild once or twice, but usually when we're walking there I attempt to trace my steps back and usually end up somewhere where I don't want to be.

I think this is the only reason for not actually playing, the fact that I get lost everytime I attempt to go somewhere on the disc. I've been reading the books lately, and it just makes me wanna play even more...