Hello.  Was wondering has anyone ever thought of making an audio rpg not term
based, but when you are in combat its in real time, I guess what I mean is
multiple attacks or the continual casting of spells?  It would be interesting
if a game like entombed could be a multiplayer game where you could have shops
to buy food for mana regen and stuff like that.  Just my thoughts.