Hey all,

Just figured I'd let you know about this. Jolt Online, the company behind Trukz and Nationstates2, announced recently that they were releasing Legends of Zork, an MMO set in the Zork world, with the same storyline. You're an unemployed salesman who was fired and than you have to make choices from there of what you want to do to your character.

I'm not sure if they'll have the same quests in the game as in the original Zork games, but what I'll say is it's got to have a storyline, in that you play through it. If it's Zork they'd do well to have that. You do start in the same area as in the original zork, the White House, but it'll be open ended and you'll be able to team up with other players on quests, which is pretty interesting.

The site is: http://www.legendsofzork.com

I'll certainly be looking forward to this when it comes out, and hopefully they'll be asking for testers soon.