It actually shouldn't be too complex if their other games are a good
indicator. In nation states all you do is answer questions.

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 3:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Legends of Zork

Hmmm intreaguing! well I've banged my name on the announcements list.

on the one hand I did think they specialized in resource management and
player interaction stuff more than rpgs, ---- ie nationstates (I've not
personally played truckz but I can guess the type of thing).

I just hope this doesn't turn into another pvp grinder, sinse the
descriptions and exploration in the Zork games are some of the most
fantastic in If even if the puzles to drive me up the wall.

Hopefully soon we'll hall have a very good reason to

Beware the Grue!