sorry, i mean 4 days, not two.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
Para: gamers@audyssey.org
Data: Segunda, 19 de Janeiro de 2009 06:04
Assunto: [Audyssey] max pain mod on superliam

Hi.
could someone record a full play through of this?
Reason is I want to know the stratogies of getting passed various obstacles.
The machine guns of the mounted guns and the guns of the bad guys are just to
simular.
At least with the big lasers you could try to hear them all over the noise.
Its quite hard, I have never beat level 5 act 2 on here, and when I have beat
this the boss is quite tricky.
Can never finnish him off.
however in the old sl I never got to the end.
usually I die in level5 6 or 7.
The only time I managed to get to the final fight was once.
that was a couple years back but I died.
This game is real cool, like a movie except you are the main guy.
At least I can now tell friends I have played max pain of a sort.
Its scary having the bad guys with all the guns and you with a pistol, its real
cool though.
Nice work on the monsters.
Nice work on the mines to, I actually played the sounds yesterday when you hit
a fan in the water level, well what was origionally the water level you hear 3
beeps then boooooom.
Big mines.
Has anyone actually beaten this.
I never have managed to get past level 5 I can complete levels 1 to 3 and
level4 if I concerntrate enough but otherwise, oh man.
I need a break  from this.
On that note I will be away for 5 days starting wednesday, which means I will
have 5 days of backlog.

http://www.eset.com