oh man.
I have been trying for the last day and a half.
I can get through level 5 act 1 and up to that but forget level 5 act 2 and up.
Its one reason why I have never played superliam for long, I keep dieing every
year or so I pull up the game and try to complete it.
Every few months I do judgement day to.
But once you have got most of the trophies bar the hard ones then I tend to
leave jd.