From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2009 1:38 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The best muds to play?

Is an anime actually. And if the mud has comedy in it its not really within
the theme of the show. The show has an odd and rather amusing name given its

serious nature, but a lot of anime series's do given japanese translation
errors and people too lazy to adapt the title to something more suitable.
Either way if it's the mud I've seen based on Bebop its basically just a
weird half-torn apart diku codebase with stock combat and rp that doesn't
fit the atmosphere. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'd definitely be interested in

checking out a mud based on this series, always have liked it.