Your supercool techno like geeky messages can just get pretty useless and even confusing at times. :-D I've been updating Directx and .net for 3 years and never ever had to do a single reinitialization, whatever it might mean in this case.
Lukas
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Rail Racing for speed junkies. was:Re: Would youpay$50for a killer controller?

well every time you update directx and dotnet you need to reinitialise directx I have a second drive for this purpose with all the stuff in it.
Its ok if you know how.
At 10:46 a.m. 31/01/2009, you wrote:

Hi Che,

Ok, I found two versions of an install for Rail Racer on my computer.

05/19/2006  06:36 PM        29,844,047 rrAlpha20FullInstall.exe

and

06/13/2007  12:29 PM             4,630 Important!ReadMeFirst.html
06/13/2007  12:16 PM        29,980,791 RailRacerDemo10Setup.exe

I am thinking that the alpha is what you sent to me. I will have to try it. However if it won't run, I will not up date my computer. It has always been the windows up dates such as DirectX etc that has screwed up my computers. I know that some people are like me and some not. That is, if something is running and working the way that I like it to, I leave it alone and just use it. I know that others must have the newest latest greatest all the time. That just has never worked out well for me.

BTW It has been a very long time since I drove a real car. I only had a license until I was 21. Mach 1 tts is the closest to that that I have found. You know I have driven cars and trucks while totally blind and without the visual feedback I just didn't think much of it. But now with a steering wheel and peddles and the audio feedback of Mach 1 tts it is pretty darn fun.

TGIF and BFN

   Jim

Users: Keep them dry and don't feed them after midnight.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA