Hello all.
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me how to subscribe to
the VipMud mailing list.  I tried to contact GMAGames to have David
Greenwood add me to the list, but so far I haven't gotten a response.  So if
someone could tell me how to subscribe myself, I'd appreciate it.  I was on
the list previously, but I tried to send a message to that list today and it
bounced, so they must have moved again.
Thanks for your help in advance.
-Cary