yeah you need to type different things.
note in one of the locations there is a compas which when opened will enable
another sort of navigation.
I have reached a blockage.
I have found a crystal sculpture, on a volcano, a tree house with an head with
a missing ear, looks to be a combination lock of some kind an buttons in a
cabin I don't know the sequence of.