Hi.
the moosic project page is dead for some reason.
the last version is 2.0.
go here

http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.sourceforge.net/pub/sourceforge/m/mo/moosic/Moosic_2.0.zip
I have used this system to work around  troublesum links in sf.
note I find the web system a visual junk pile, using your ftp client I find the
database easy to search for as long as you know the project name, the first
letter and the first 2 letters of the project you can find almost anything, in
fact you can get access to loads of other sites without leaving the client to
put in another address.
some things are linked.
in fact everything is linked.
Its a rather large database but its a good one and although not to fast is
reasonably accessible and good.