I'll test it for you no problem--just let me know how me want it all set up and I'll see what I can do. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 12:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Using braille displays with accessible games

 Hi all,
 I am almost done with my online card games hearts and hold em poker.
I am wanting to include braille output for those dependant on braille displays. Both games can currently use jaws as the speech engine as well as sapi, so it seems it wouldn't be too hard to convert the output to work with braille. I cannot read braille myself, but if anyone is on list that can either test the games with a braille display or let me know where I can get more info on making jaws play nice with braille displays, I'd really appreciate it. And before anyone says it isn't worth the time due to the few folks playing games with braille, sometimes you just got to do the right thing and put yourself in another persons shoes. I know if I were deaf and blind, I would very much appreciate having access to entertainment like this. If it helps only one person take their mind off their troubles for a little hwile, it is well worth it.
 Thanks for any help,
 Che
c...@blindadrenaline.com