Good thought, which I hadn't thought of!  Shame on me.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Using braille displays with accessible games

Actually, you wouldn't need to write the words, but rather just do kh for king of hearts, xs for ten of spades and so on--just like a braille deck of cards. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>