From: "Casey Mathews" <csm...@cfl.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 3:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Fixing TTS in Vista?

Hello guys. I have a few games that use text to speech. For some reason, I
cannot use tts voices on my vista machine. Narrator works, but that is all.
None of my games work with Text to speech. When I open the TTS applet in the
control panel, it eithers does not open, or if it does open, I do not have
any text to speech voices, like Anna, RealSpeak, etc. Does anyone have an
idea of how I can repair these voices?
Thanks

Casey