Just was wondering if anyone could make a blind friendly version of the old
favorite Oregon Trails?
This would be a great on line role playing game. It also would be a cool
game with sound effects for all of the actions that accure within the game
as well.
I remembered playing this old apple game from high school
So there's my challenge to the game designers from this list.
Ron and Boz
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com