If the freedom games of which you speak is the one that did freedom millionaire and used to run freedom chat. It's a project of a guy who hangs out on our irc server named Flint Million. If that is the site you're talking about, I haven't heard him mention programming any games in a long long time. Of course if that's hima nd you want to ask him, feel free to come on our server and poke him a little.... Visit us on i r c at Talkingirc.net. see www.talkingirc.net for details on how to connect and all network policies ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Calling all game designers

well they are not officialy dead but they have not updated in a while, to tell you the truth I need to recheck that place again.
At 06:43 p.m. 15/02/2009, you wrote:
I have to agree, this would make a rather entertaining game. I used to play this with some friends back in highschool, it sounded fun, managing your wagon train, hunting for food, trying to get everyone along the trail before they all died, hehe. I know Freedom Games was going to do an accessible version of this, but that company appears to have died once again, last time I checked anyway. Which admittedly was like half a year ago.