Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Calling all game designers

I have to agree, this would make a rather entertaining game. I used to play this with some friends back in highschool, it sounded fun, managing your wagon train, hunting for food, trying to get everyone along the trail before they all died, hehe. I know Freedom Games was going to do an accessible version of this, but that company appears to have died once again, last time I checked anyway. Which admittedly was like half a year ago.