hi
I did but can recheck.
They do have some games that are not blind accessible so I check for the b rating.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terrence van Ettinger AKA Angus MacLaren" <terre...@terrencevak.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] word games from 7-128

Hi, Phil,
You might want to double-check some of those; I'm pretty sure Word Jungle at least isn't for
VI players.

Best,
Terrence

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:10:06 -0500, Phil Vlasak wrote:

Hi Folks,
I just added five word games from 7-128 Software to my games list and prices
list.
You need to buy the $25 game book and then each game is $5
They can be found on the Woople games page,
Definitions,
Word Jungle,
Word Away,
Scrambled Sayings,