To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:54 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] word games from 7-128

Phil and Terrence,

Actually, you're both right.

The Tyler puzzle games that are BL rated are:
Kim's Game
Orchestra
Snowflake

The games on the PCS list that are not BL rated are:
Tippicanoe
Runes

The WOOPLE word games that are BL rated are:
Definitions
Scrambled Sayings
Synonyms and Antonyms

The games on the PCS list that are not BL rated are:
Word Jungle

The Inspector Cyndi in Newport detective games are all BL rated, just as
Phil has them.

Sorry for the confusion.
I double checked our Web pages, and they have the correct ratings.
Looks like I need a clearer way to present those ratings.

Thanks to you both for clarifying this.

And thanks, Phil, for posting our stuff to your list.

John Bannick
www.7128.com