Hi,
Smile. Yeah, the topic is ok for this list, but I'd like to provide an additional resource for those thinking of starting accessible game development. i have a list set up specifically for this purpose. While the development web site is down do to lack of time to put it back up and work on it the developers list is free for everyone who wants to try programming games on my list server.
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/lists.php

Che wrote:
No dude, I think you miss my point actually. You couldn't get it to work right off, so you quit. What I'm saying is you will have to be much more tenatious than that if you plan on making anything of substance. Many blind folks use visual studio, so obviously there are scripts out there that do work right, it just might take a little configuring or asking around on your part. Getting the IDE to work correctly is peanuts compared to some of the challenges you face learning to program, and if that small problem stops you in your tracks, programming may not be for you. As for this being a topic on list here, I don't see an issue, since we're discussing game programming, something one of the moderators has gone on about in many posts here ad nauseum.
 Later,
che