Hello gamers,
After a long year of development on behalf of USA Games interactive I am happy to announce Tomb Hunter Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 1 is ready for public testing. You can download the beta as well as DirectX and .NET Framework 3.5 from our web site
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
as well as join the official USA Games Interactive mailing list where we will be doing testing, discussing the future of Mysteries of the Ancients, and more.
Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive