Hi Tom,
Thank you so much  for the help.

al
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Beta 1 released!

Hi Allen,
Here is a quick install guide for DirectX.

1. Download DirectX from the USA Games products page.
2. press enter on DirectX-June-2008.exe.
3. It will ask you for a temp directory to unzip the files. Something like c:\temp is fine.
4. Open the temp directory where files were unzipped and run dxsetup.exe.
5. Follow the prompts.

Allan Thompson wrote:
Hi Tom,
Sorry to bother you again.
I got the net framework installed, but my problem is the directX update. It asks for a folder for the files to be put into, but for the life of me I can't remember where those files should go. I was hoping you can tell me where the thing goes. I didn't find any installing instructions on the website, but I might of overlooked it.
Again, thanks for any help you can provide,
al