To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Beta 1 released!

Hi Allen,
Yes. Install the .NET Framework updates for Windows and then install the DirectX updates. Otherwise Managed DirectX won't get installed or upgraded which is majorly not good.

Allan Thompson wrote:
Hi Tom,
Is there a specific order a person needs to follow when installing the DX and net framework? I seem to recall in the past it was crucial.
thanks
al