I can't wait for the full thing.. this is going to be amazing! Now all we need is cutseens and cinematic audio lol. In all seriousness, this is great, and I can't wait! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota demo

Hi Michael,
NO that isn't a bug. Hint if you light one of your torches items will play sounds and will be announced when you press the v key. Otherwise the room is dark and you can't see them. This is fully documented in the User's Guide. Guess you hadn't thought of the obvious.
Smile.

Michael Feir wrote:
I think there might be a problem with the object viewing. I've hit the enter key in various places and picked up items which I have no way of knowing were there. I got an enchanted sword that way which never made any sound to let me know it was anywhere near me. I also found a healing potion that way. This is going to be a stupendously excellent game when Tom gets it all worked out.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angellko21" <lukas86.kak...@seznam.cz>