Hi,
If you are dying when trying to jump a chasm my guess is you are trying to do so with a heavy weapon drawn. First holster it and then try to jump, and see if you do better. FYI, you might want to read section 5 of the User's Guide as jumping is discussed more in detail there.
Smile.

Clement Chou wrote:
Hmm... something weird. I found out that sometimes when I jump or try to jump over chasms, it doesn't work, and I end up dying. Yet sometimes when I jump them, they work. Is this a beta thing? Or am I doing something wrong here?