Hi,
Yeah, for some reason escape was giving us fits so it was disabled some time back. It should make a return before the final release though. So we don't forget I just wrote it down to put into the next beta update.

Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
I just went in to look at sounds and found there is no way out of that menu
without finding the go back option. Escape or left arrow won't work. It'd be
great if we could get a keystroke to back out.