Who does Angela's voice?
Eeny meeny miney mo. Is Homer a hero? The answer is...no.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Beta 1 released!

Hi Aaron,
We have logged your requests/suggestions and will be attending to them shortly in the next Beta release. As for climbing the rope my guess is you didn't grab hold of it. If Angela is holding a weapon with the torch she can't climb the rope or catch it when jumping. Since that should be obvious you need to make sure your weapons are holstered before trying to climb anything like a rope.
Smile.

Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
I've found all of the menus to be the same, you can't press escape or anything to back out of them. And when you ask it to quit game you can't get it to just assume yes if you type y or no if you type n. Also, could you turn off music in the main menu and the sounds menu if I have turned it off in settings, or maybe just while in the describe sounds menu. I can't hear the sounds in the menu over the music. Or, maybe you could fade the music completely out, describe the sound, play it, fade the music back in, like light tech interactive does with at least one of it's games.

Ok last thing, I can't seem to climb the swinging rope in the second room. I have done it before but started new games and such and it will say swinging rope above and . 0 meters. I press eh eltter i or the up arrow and it won't climb up the rope. What am I missing?

  Cheers:
  Aaron