  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:02 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Beta 1 released!

  Hello gamers,
  After a long year of development on behalf of USA Games interactive I am
  happy to announce Tomb Hunter Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 1 is ready
  for public testing. You can download the beta as well as DirectX and
  .NET Framework 3.5 from our web site
  http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
  as well as join the official USA Games Interactive mailing list where we
  will be doing testing, discussing the future of Mysteries of the
  Ancients, and more.
  Enjoy!

  Sincerely,
  Thomas Ward