Keep in mind that not everyone on this list is from america. Language barriers do amount to something.

From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:23 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] frets on fire

Help with games would really be helpful if punctuation, grammar, and spelling were corrected before messages were sent. Spell checkers aren't that hard to use, and they're not that difficult to find if you don't have one.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>