Hmm. Well, the RB and GH guitars are much easier to strum. Pressing enter for strumming and than F1-F5 for frets isn't all that simple. Besides, I don't know where the programmer of this program on the easier difficulty's programmed it to where you're using four frets, because you're only supposed to use three, if it's a true port. On hard and expert, it's five. And what I gather from playing Medium also goes into double frets. Easy does this too but not as much. I've completed songs before on expert and I'll say it's pretty easy to know what frets are what if you listen carefuly to the song and you listen for what notes are played. In a note goes high than it switches perhaps two notes down the scale, it's most likely going to be a lower fret. I've only encountered one song where this isn't the case. In addition, the strumming is faster. I may have to give this a look and see if on the easier difficulty's the strumming is accounted for, as you don't have to strum as fast on easy than Medium, and so on.
On Feb 27, 2009, at 12:08 PM, william lomas wrote:

english is not his first language, so why don't you quit your usual wining

On 27 Feb 2009, at 18:23, Charles Rivard wrote:

Help with games would really be helpful if punctuation, grammar, and spelling were corrected before messages were sent. Spell checkers aren't that hard to use, and they're not that difficult to find if you don't have one.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] frets on fire

hi.
maybe its just me, but i was not able to play even a single music, or
part of it...
also, wen you will configure options, the menus for me are more, and
thats means more options to memorise and harder, and considere more that i don't know if it also haves in fof, but if yes, i don't found in the options how to disable this thing that you will need press the enter key
along with the note that you are playing, trust me, this for who are
starting and i don't know, even for the advanced players, will got you
confused.
again, that's personal opinion.
if you wana see it out, just google for download frets on fire and you
will find it.
for me, it also have lag that i awreade sayd.
in game, the controls are f1 thoug f4 the notes i think (and f5 for
expert) and enter key to play then.
HTH.