Hi Charles and al,

The original poster to this message does not have English as his native language although care should be taken I guess, snce the lists' main language is English but if you have moaning to do I suggest people complain to the poster not to the whole list, or have people forgotten how to reply to sender.

It doesn't bother me the post was not that easy to read, I made sense of it. Take issues up with people directly, why clutter up a whole list with them, just my 2 cents worth like it or lump it
.
Will