No 64 bit works differently. My version of windows vista does not work with
the game either

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of important
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 4:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tomb/vista and direct x

Indeed I do have 64 bit, interesting enough it also stated under performance

that I have the directx 10 installed, so I'm thinking that the game should
work just fine, I also checked with MS and there is a November directx I can

install, didn't do it yet cause its 400 something MB; but the adventure
continues.. Thanks