What version of vista you running? That is the exact same error I was
getting with vista 64-bit

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of important
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 12:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tomb/vista and direct x

Hello, I have now placed the direct X, in that Temp folder, after this I was

requested to overide different files to run the direct x, june 2008; finally

trying to run the game wasn't accomplished, I get the same message "Tomb has

stopped running, check online for a solution and close the program, and a
close button.. What do you think? Thanks